Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Cupcake!

Where: For The Love Of Cake - Toronto
What: Red Velvet Cupcake
Pie Hole Notes: Ok. I am not a huge cupcake fan. I've had many from all over North America over the years. But now, I am finally ready to hitch a car to this train. Why the epiphany you ask? It is all due to this little bundle of joy at For The Love Of Cake in Liberty Village. Granted, I have been a lover of the red velvet since the Armadillo cake in Steel Magnolias. 3 simple reasons why this is the best cupcake for my pie hole:
1) Super moist cupcake
2) Super moist cupcake has a chocolate ganache filling
3) Super moist cupcake has cream cheese frosting

I will neither confirm, nor deny that I have once eaten 3 of these at a time and have also refused to share them with my friends (even when asked nicely for a bite).

No comments:

Post a Comment